Corporate Strategy Analyst
Doctolib is looking for a Corporate Strategy Analyst to join the CEO Office.
You will be in the CEO Office team, an “elite” task force dedicated to empower the Group CEO and Top Management in taking best decisions and executing them in the best possible way.
Your job : contribute to Doctolib’s ambitious vision by working on the strategic planning and business long-term strategic development plans. You will be reporting directly to the Corporate Strategy Director, with close exposure to Group CEO, and the executive team.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 80 000 doctors and 1 700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2 000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:Creating the medical practises and hospitals of the future;Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
You will work hand-in-hand with the Corporate Strategy Director on the following targets :
– Preparation, update and follow-up of the annual Doctolib Strategy Plan
– Prepare Doctolib Strategic Plan with COMEX members and all key stakeholders Design all reporting and follow-up of the Doctolib Strategic Plan with monthly reporting point and make sure they all lead to timely decision
– Produce quarterly consolidated reporting on all Doctolib Strategic Plan indicators and maintain all documentations about Doctolib plan and strategy
– Support to CEO on global internal communication
– Prepare and coordinate communication supports to shareholders
– Dedicated deep-dive analysis and spot-on “internal consulting” missions Conduct ad hoc strategic analysis to support executive level decisionsContribute to frame new re-organisations / support in organizational changes
– Autonomous handling of ad hoc special / confidential projects
Who are you?
– You have 3-5 years of experience : M&A / consulting and ideally a successful track record in a highly demanding and fast growth environment
– You are highly driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills
– You have a good organizational acumen
– You have an unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity and confidentiality
– You are able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment You recognize yourself in our E-TEACH management philosophy (Entrepreneur, Talent, Exemplarity, Accuracy, Coaching, Human) to deliver happiness and performance.
– You recognize yourself in our SPAAH mindset (Service, Passion, Ambition, Attack, Humility).You are fluent in French and fluent in English (written/oral)An understanding of the software / healthcare industry is a plus
– Position based in our Paris HQ.
– Package: attractive fix + bonus – depending on experience level
– Start date: June 2019