Doctolib has an amazing 850 people team all sharing the same SPAAH values in France and Germany. The People Success Team is dedicated to creating a rewarding workplace culture that accelerates the development of individual performance of each Doctoliber, promotes excellence and daily learning and teaching through training, and provides ample opportunities to transform each Doctoliber’s career trajectory.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Culture Manager in order to contribute to the development of this new team, make our culture a daily reality for all Doctolibers, sharing the same passion for human development in order to bring the 2000 Doctolibers to the next level of performance and well-being.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
- For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
- For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 80,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
- Within the People Success team, you will ensure Doctolib culture, SPAAH values and entrepreneur mindset are shared by 100% company in all countries & teams through implementing several initiatives to connect people and make them live consistently our values
- You will be in charge of designing, running and improving programs linked with our culture and our values.
- You will launch and run our new commitment program in France & Germany, based on skill-based sponsorship in order to strengthen our social impact in healthcare and federate all doctolibers around a purposeful project
- You will think about further initiatives and options to strengthen our social impact
- You will work closely with the talent recruitment team to build a strong employer brand
- You will be in charge of designing all events of Doctolib (Doctoweekend abroad, International parties with all 850 Doctolibers)
- You will monitor action plans on employee experience, and measure the impact of your initiatives on the business and on well-being and satisfaction of doctolibers
- You will have blank cheque to design all initiatives linked to team spirit and find the right processes to make them scale to the whole company
- You will manage one culture partner in order to scale all that projects together with a high level of quality and impact
Who are you ?
- You want to share and spread Doctolib amazing culture within the whole company, all tems and all countries
- You want take Doctolib teams to the next level of excellence,self-development and well-being
- You have a strong entrepreneur mindset
- You have excellent interpersonal and demonstrated leadership skills
- You have strong project management skills and excellent organizational skills
- You have already worked in a global and fast-growing environment, adopting a scaling approach
- You have a strong business acumen and ability to understand business needs
- Ideally you have launched or runned commitment programs in other companies
- Knowledge of Social Solidarity Economy sector is a plus
- You are fluent in English & French, German language is a big plus
What we offer you :
- Join an amazing team of 850 people passionate about a common project
- Great office in the heart of Paris, near Parc Monceau, and in Jan 2020 a big campus in Levallois-Perret
- A 100% free healthcare insurance
- Every month an opportunity to have good times with the team: DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- A Gymlib membership (partly offered by Doctolib)
- The opportunity to get up every morning for a project that will change the daily life of people around you!
Details about the opportunity:
- Location: position based in Paris
- Package: highly attractive, with fix + bonus part
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Status : Long term contract