About the role:
As Customer Engagement Analyst for Doctolib you will be the analytics genius responsible for measuring business impacts made by the Customer Engagement team. You will have a strong emphasis on satisfaction & retention key metrics.
As part of this role you will be responsible for performing top-notch analysis on marketing campaigns, helping the team to drive doctors loyalty and love for our product/brand. The ideal candidate is an experienced business analyst who excels at finding key learnings and suggesting strong actionable recommendations.
Previous B2B experience is preferred. Previous Product Marketing experience is a plus. Passion for helping doctors improve their life and their patient’s is a must.
What you’ll do:
– Partner with product managers, product engagement managers, campaign managers, marketing people and the data team to:
– Understand clearly who our users are and how they are using our product, developing sharp customer insights
– Craft impactful analysis to extract key actionable insights improving our customer engagement strategy
– Work closely with the Data team on providing us with proper tracking solutions, relevant and aggregated datasets, optimized dashboards, and leading more complex analyses
– Dive into the data and our marketing dashboards to help pilot our campaign performance on a daily basis
– Extensively analyse our campaign management (funnels, conversion, goal completion, …) in collaboration with the customer engagement managers, in order to improve our users satisfaction
Who you are:
– You have 3+ years of experience, possibly as a business/marketing analyst or/and a fast and successful track record in a B2B SaaS company;
– You’re comfortable writing basic SQL queries (incl. joins), and have already worked on Excel / Google Sheets / Google Slides
– You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
– You understand the adoption logics for new products and services, especially the related KPIs
– You thrive to provide conveying ideas to managers and team leaders
– You have strong personal organization and project management abilitiesYou like to solve problems and you consider yourself as a critical thinker
– You live and breath with data in mind, with a strong crush for accurate mathematics
– English is mandatory, German is a strong plus
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.We have 2 missions since day one :
– make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our headquarter in Paris