At Doctolib we are 850 passionate people all gathered around one goal: revolutionize the healthcare sector and improve access to care for millions of patients! We have more and more healthcare professionals using our platform.Working closely with our Head of Demand Generation and Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will have a direct impact on Doctolib’s global growth. You will be in charge of building a sales pipeline and generate as many inbound leads as possible, thanks to marketing automation, for both our booking management software and telehealth solution.
Your missions will be to:
– Develop and execute operationally B2B marketing campaigns (emailing, SMS, voicemails…) to generate new sales opportunities
– Define relevant segmentations based on our existing CRM data, but also campaign messaging and results framework to ensure performance maximization
– Find new ideas of high-performing workflows on multiple marketing automation channels with a growth hacking spirit
– Optimize our end-to-end lead funnel, from leads to clients, based on attributes, behaviors and lead stages
– Analyse the performance of our campaigns in order to always improve conversions and revenue results
– Own implementation of marketing automation solutions to leverage multiple channels, with the help of the Tech Team
– Align with the Sales & Sales strategy teams in order to fulfill common objectives
– Work with Content Marketing in order to craft impactful campaigns and messaging
– You graduated from a Business School or Engineering School;
– You have at least 5 years of experience as a B2B marketing / growth manager or campaign manager or/and a fast and successful track record in a B2B SaaS company;
– You’re comfortable with advanced marketing automation experience and execution proficiencies (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, Twilio etc.);
– You have analytical skills and can make data-driven decisions;
– You have experience in executing automated marketing campaigns;
– You have a strong business sense, with a growth hacking mindset;
– English is mandatory, French / Spanish / Italian are a plus.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 in just a few clicks, and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve appointment management, reduce no-shows and bring new patients to their practice. We are already working with 70,000 practitioners and about 1,700 healthcare establishments! We have more than 30 million visits on our B2C website each month.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits
– Attack: Being determined
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others
What we offer
– A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Work with a team of people with various nationalities (French, Italian, Brazilian)
– Great office in the heart of Paris!– Healthcare insurance
– Docto Parties, Docto Monthly Meetings, Docto Beers, Docto Weekends…
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
– The job is located in Paris 8ème
– Long-term contract
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.