Who are you?
We’re looking for a data-driven person who can maintain and communicate a birds-eye view and also get into all the technical details and execute, and who can do so quickly and in a highly dynamic environment.
– 2-3 years of experience in business or operations strategy, with a focus on analytics or data science, with a successful track record in a highly demanding and fast growth environment
– Analytical and data wrangling skills. Organize, manage and explore data. A strong problem-solving and creative mindset will help you define and test assumptions efficiently with the best data available. What matters is the high quality of all the analyses produced.
–Business & entrepreneurial acumen, Strong ability to analyze data to translate insights into business opportunities, actionable targets and long-range plans.
–Speed and balancing priorities. Multiple tasks, from tiny to huge, come to this role, and you must be able to execute quickly and while frequently re-prioritizing. You will have to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
– Fluency in French and English. Written proficiency in German is required.
– Master Excel and PPT. SQL is a plus.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
– We partner with 100,000 doctors and 2,000 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
– We have an exponential 100% YoY growth trajectory;
– We operate a patient portal with 40 million patients every month;
– We are a French-German company with a team of 850 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
– We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
– We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
-Creating the medical practises and hospitals of the future;
-Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
– Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
– Package: attractive base salary depending on experience level + bonus
– Start date: September 2019