At Doctolib we are 700 passionate people all gathered around one goal: revolutionize the healthcare sector and improve access to care for millions of patients! We have more and more healthcare professionals using our platform.
Working closely with our Global Lead Generation Manager, you will have a direct impact on Doctolib’s global growth.The #1 mission of the Lead Generation team is to contribute to establish Doctolib as a must have for Healthcare Professionals in Europe, and you will contribute to building the entire strategy to generating new leads and revenue from our existing customer base.
As a key stakeholder of our Growth, you will cooperate with different teams inside the organization:
– Data & Business Scale team to implement relevant tools and automated processes
– Sales Strategy team to follow the funnel from leads to contracts
– Product & Project teams to leverage features and new products
With a strong focus on lead & meeting generation for our Sales team, your main objectives will be to:
1) Build the entire Prospect Relationship Management (PRM) strategy for Doctolib
– Build the marketing plan around our two objectives focusing on automation:
i) create new sales opportunities through prospect nurturing
ii) accelerate our sales cycle through sales automation
–Define and build personae and user segmentation in collaboration with our Marketing Analyst
–Design all scenarii and workflows to move prospects higher up in the sales funnel
–Define our inbound marketing methodology and content strategy in close collaboration with our Inbound Manager
2) Manage the operational deployment of our PRM strategy
–Coordinate the execution of all marketing automation campaigns and workflows
–Industrialize our processes and deployment, as well as coordinate the implementation of an entire marketing automation stack in collaboration with our Tech teams
–Become the main point of contact for sales & marketing internal alignment
–Monitor the performance of all of our initiatives to refine strategy and workflows
– Your have a 4 to 6 year experience
– You have experience in strategy consulting or marketing consulting
– You have a strong business sense and analytical skills
– Knowledge about the marketing automation ecosystem is a huge plus
– You have worked abroad or have an international experience
– English is mandatory, French/Spanish/Italian are a plus
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.
We have 2 missions since day one :
– make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What we offer you
– A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Grow, learn & share the best sourcing and recruitment practices with Talent & Engineering Leadership
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our Paris headquarters
Doctolib souhaite offrir et garantir une totale égalité des chances aux candidats. Aussi, toutes les candidatures reçues sont étudiées indépendamment de leur origine raciale ou ethnique, opinions ou croyances, genre, orientation sexuelle, santé ou handicap.