At Doctolib we are 700 passionate people all gathered around one goal: revolutionize the healthcare sector and improve access to care for millions of patients! We have more and more healthcare professionals using our platform.
Working closely with our Head of Lead Generation, you will have a direct impact on Doctolib’s global growth. You will be in charge of building our Marketing Operations team from scratch to support our hyper growth. You will help drive the vision and execution of the marketing operations landscape, driving the evolution of our martech stack, processes, and cross-functional alignment.
With a strong focus on Demand & Lead Generation on the B2B side, your main objectives will be to:
– Help manage the Marketing Operations roadmap, keep abreast of industry trends and work with senior management across Tech, Marketing and Sales to outline our long-term vision for our evolving tech stack and processes
– Act as liaison between Marketing & our technology partners: work to articulate marketing business problems, develop use cases, and deliver business requirements to our partners in Business Technology, Data Science, & Product
– Chooses and manages the IT resources (hardware) necessary to host the applications required for campaign management, and work closely with the dedicated Tech team that deploy those resources
– Manage the implementation of Marketing Operations programs (e.g. marketing automation implementation, CRM enhancements, lead scoring, etc.)
– Has a solid working relationship with the various members of the marketing and sales departments (Content, Website, Sales Strategy, Sales Directors etc.), including product management.
– Stay abreast of technology for lead generation in the digital world
– Fulfill a role to ensure that all lead generation campaigns have a projected ROI before launch and measures the results against the estimate.
– Your have at least a 7 year experience in marketing, business operations or consulting
– You have experience managing technology or implementation including: managing project scope, driving change management, stakeholder alignment, communications and training
– Quantitative and results oriented mindset
– Experience working with business technology teams to develop internal tools, including: writing business requirements, gaining alignment on decisions, ensuring new capabilities will support business needs
– Expertise and experience managing large marketing or sales systems is a huge plus (e.g. Hubspot, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.)
– You have worked abroad or have an international experience
– English is mandatory, French/Spanish/Italian are a plus
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.
We have 2 missions since day one :
– make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What we offer you
– A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Grow, learn & share the best sourcing and recruitment practices with Talent & Engineering Leadership
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry!
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our Paris headquarters
Doctolib souhaite offrir et garantir une totale égalité des chances aux candidats. Aussi, toutes les candidatures reçues sont étudiées indépendamment de leur origine raciale ou ethnique, opinions ou croyances, genre, orientation sexuelle, santé ou handicap.