Doctolib is looking for a highly international profile to join as an International Expansion Strategist. As a part of the International Expansion team you will lead the exploration of new countries and coordinate the launch of new countries for Doctolib. The role is critical to the future developments of the company: you will build the new playing field of Doctolib in the coming years.
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 80,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
- Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
- Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
Your role will be to lead the exploration and understanding of new markets, and participate in the roll out plan of new countries. It will include missions such as :
- Building a robust understanding of given healthcare markets, thanks to mix of relevant sources and key local informators
- Conduct a permanent scan of competition and all potential opportunities of partnership within local markets
- Deep dive into specific analyses to support international expansion strategy
- Coordinate with our global expertise teams to prepare new country launches
- Lead ad-hoc project to participate in building successful go-to-market strategies or any other driver of success for international expansion
Who are you?
- Highly international background : educated in multiple countries, with significant work experience in at least 2 countries outside of France, a good command of 1 or 2 languages on top of English and French, and an ability to switch from one country’s mindset to another
- You have min 3 years of experience in a highly international and demanding environment and ideally some experience in a consulting firm
- You are very analytical and possess a strong passion for developing insights, scoping analysis plans and providing critical information that drives a dynamic and fast-growing business
- You have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively and display strong critical thinking skills
- You are highly driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills
- You are fluent in both French and English (written/oral) plus 1 or 2 other languages ideally
- An understanding of the software / healthcare industry is a plus
Location: Position based in our Paris HQ.
Package: attractive fix + bonus – depending on experience level
Start date: June 2019