Doctolib is facing new challenges thanks to our fast growth. To reach our goal, we are creating the Global Lead Generation Team. This crew will be facing a brand new strategy: creating new leads on the B2B side.
Working closely with our Global Lead Generation Manager, you will have a direct impact on Doctolib’s global growth. The #1 mission of the Lead Generation team is to contribute to establish Doctolib as a must have for Healthcare Professionals in Europe. With a strong focus on Lead Generation, your main objectives will be:
1. Accelerating our sales cycles & increase conversion through marketing automation
– Develop a perfect understanding of our sales cycles to identify opportunities to improve the performance of our
– Use automation tools & methods on our CRM database to define scenarii and segments, and launch automated campaigns
2.Generating leads from our existing customer base through network effect
– Use existing features (e.g. our doctor to doctor referring tool) to generate leads through our customer network
– Track, analyze and enhance our ability to generate positive word-of-mouth from doctor to doctor (referral program, in-app doctor-to-doctor recommendations, etc.)
3.Generating revenue from our new products (upsell)
– Work closely with our Product teams to generate awareness around new products (e.g. Telehealth)
– Be in charge of the upsell performance for the launch of new products
– Scale our methodologies for our future new products and markets
As a key stakeholder of our Growth, you will cooperate with different teams inside the organization:
– Data & Business Scale team to implement relevant tools and automated processes
– Sales Strategy team to follow the funnel from leads to contracts
– Product & Project teams to leverage features and new products
– Graduated from a Business School or Engineering School
– You have a fast and successful track record in a B2B SaaS company
– You already have a significative experience with marketing automation tools e.g. Hubspot, Pardot
– You worked abroad or have an international experience
– You have a strong business sense, with a growth hacking mindset / analytical structure
– Knowledge of SQL or another data processing language is a plus
– English is mandatory, French/Spanish/Italian are a plus
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/24 and 7/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office. We are already working with 70 000 practitioners and about 1700 healthcare establishments! Each month, there are more than 30 million people on our website.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What we offer you:
– A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Work with a team of people with various nationalities (French, Italian, Brasilian)
– Great office in the heart of Paris!
– A healthcare insurance
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
– The job is located in Paris 8ème
– Long term contract
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.