About the role:
As Product Marketing Lead for Doctolib in Germany, you will be building and lead the German Product Marketing team, in charge of improving the product usage and autonomy of our users (mainly doctors, medical assistants and secretaries). You will be responsible of the overall customer satisfaction at Doctolib in Germany.
In a nutshell:
– You will be in charge to define and run the Product Marketing team in Germany.
– You will contribute to our global Customer Engagement initiatives and an essential part of our product strategy.
– You will promote all new and existing features to our end users, ensuring perfect feature adoption and product engagement
– You will report to Nicolas Zullo, our Customer Engagement Director.
– You will closely work with the CPO and the Product Directors in France & Germany.
– You will be one of the key people to build a great product for Doctolib in Germany.
Concretely, your missions will be to:
– Define a strategy to drastically improve our user engagement
– Understand clearly who our German users are and how they are using our product, developing sharp customer insights
– Engage with users by creating impressive in-app communications to notify our users about new features (‘This new feature may interest you », « Next time you do this, you can use this brand new feature’, etc.)
– Engage with users by sending communications on milestones, local health/Doctolib news and key informations
– Train our users by creating in-app tutorials to improve the usage of key features (‘did you know?’, ‘how to use this’, etc.)
– Fight high contact rate by selecting the features causing the most calls and tickets
– Automate all your campaigns to quickly scale your work- Track and analyze your results and KPIs (campaign reach, engagement rate, feature self-usage, contact ratio, etc.)
Who you are:
– You have 5+ years experience in product marketing or customer/user/product engagement for a top tech company
– You have a demonstrated ability to lead and develop a teamYou have experience working with product management and/or in engineering organizations
– You understand the marketing funnel and know how to optimize it at each stage
– You’ve launched and driven adoption for new products and services, owning and achieving key KPIs
– You’re a great communicator with experience conveying ideas to end users and marketing or tech teams alike
– You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
– Phone interview
– Face to face / Skype interview
– Case Study & Restitution
– Final interview in face to face
Some key figures about us
– We partner with 80,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
– We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
– We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
– We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
– We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
– We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
– Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
– Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.