The Operations Strategy Analyst will join our Ops Strategy Business Unit, whose mandate is to lead organizational transformation in the Operations teams (more than 100 people).In this critical role, you will work closely with the executive team and team directors, in France and Germany, to scale the organization, while making sure Doctolib delivers the best customer service in Europe.
Who are we ?
We started Doctolib 5 years ago, the #1 e-health service in Europe now.
For patients, Doctolib is a free online service to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/24 and 7/7 and manage medical bookings online. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a booking management software and a full-range of services to (1) improve the efficiency of their organization, (2) create a new high-end patient experience, (3) develop their activities and (4) reinforce their cooperation with other doctors.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
1. Transforming the organization of doctors’ offices and hospitals
2. Improving the patient care path and the patient health management
3. Reinforcing the cooperation between physicians
Some key figures about us :
– 70,000 doctors and 1,400 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany
– Fast growth of 100% YoY
– Patient portal / brand with 30 million patients every month
– Team of 700 people in 35 offices and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin
– We have received 85M€ in investment from Accel (investor in Spotify, Facebook and Dropbox), Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
The missions :
You will drive the transformation in the Operations teams. This simply means:
– Define sources of scalability through new processes
– Find and build tools to improve productivity
– Provide analyses and dashboards that lead decision making
– Communicate efficiently on change management
Your profile :
– Master’s degree from a business school with remarkable track record
– 2 years of work experience in strategy consulting and/or business process optimization
– Ability to operate in a fast paced environment
– Fluent in French and English. German is a plus
– Excellent with Excel. SQL is a strong plus
– Ability to deliver creative, but simple work
– Proactive leadership on projects
– Effective work with people at all levels in an organization
What we offer you :
– A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Great office in the heart of Paris!
– A free healthcare insurance
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
– The job is located in Paris !
– Long term contract
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.