Doctolib has an amazing 850 people team all sharing the same SPAAH values in France and Germany. The People Success Team is dedicated to creating a rewarding workplace culture that accelerates the development of individual performance of each Doctoliber, promotes excellence and daily learning and teaching through training, and provides ample opportunities to transform each Doctoliber’s career trajectory.
We are looking for a highly ambitious Strategy Manager in order to scale all the processes in our People Team and to bring the 2000 Doctolibers to the next level of performance and well-being.
Who are we?
- Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
- For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
- For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
- We partner with 80,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
- We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
- We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
- We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
- We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
- We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets : (i) Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future; and (ii) Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
- Partner closely with Training Manager & Content Designers on defining the mechanic process of every training program : organisation, tools and process
- Be a key advisor in establishing the KPIs and governance of follow up of trainings
- Offer support across the whole Development team with various projects on the scaling approach
- Leverage and maximize the utility of learning and development technologies to expand the impact and scale of the learning footprint globally
- Become our Tooling expert : for each new need identified, be the project manager to (i) identify the right tool, (ii) to set up audit and benchmark and (iii) launch the roll-out
- Establish customized reports to enable the training team evaluate the effectivenness of each program and make recommandations upon it
- Manage our Doctoschool – LMS/ LEP Platform : define the strategy, ensure a perfect usage on the tools, ensure business processes are efficient and usage reports are leveraged and shared with the right stakeholders
Who are you ?
- You are very well structured and have strong organizational skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills in order to federate stakeholders within the company and engage doctolibers
- You have strong data inputting skills and keen attention to details
- You are used to work in a multicultural environment
- You have worked in a fast growing company or in a fast moving environment
- You have a basic understanding of the L&D lifecycle
- You are fluent in English
What we offer you :
- Join an amazing team of 850 people passionate about a common project
- Great office in the heart of Paris, near Parc Monceau, and in Jan 2020 a big campus in Levallois-Perret
- A 100% free healthcare insurance
- Every month an opportunity to have good times with the team: DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
- A Gymlib membership (partly offered by Doctolib)
- The opportunity to get up every morning for a project that will change the daily life of people around you!
Details about the opportunity:
- Location: position based in Paris
- Package: highly attractive, with fix + bonus part
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Status : Long term contract