Security is our absolute priority and that’s why we want to build the best team to maintain a state-of-the-art, healthcare compliant, security level.
Who we are:
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings. For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.We commit to deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. We are particularly focused on building an organisation where people thrive, grow in their careers, and enjoy having high impact through their work.
Doctolib in a nutshell (as of Jan.2018)
– We collaborate with 70,000 doctors and 1400 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
– We gather 30 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
– We are 700 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter in Paris.
– We have raised €85m from Accel Partners (investor in Facebook, Spotify, Dropbox…), Bpifrance (Sigfox, Withings, Parrot), Kerala Ventures, Eurazeoand and some entrepreneurs (Nicolas Brusson (BlaBlaCar), Pierre Kosciusko-Morizet (PriceMinister), Ludwig Klitzsch (CoMedicum), Bertrand Jelensperger (TheFork)…).
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
– Ensure that our services are securely configured
– Setup and operate platform security infrastructure including PKI, authentication, event monitoring and alerting
– Help to implement a zero trust architecture
– Harden our systems
– Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions
– Build tools to secure our systems, networks, applications and products
Your profile :
– Minimum 5 years of experience within the security domain
– You are experienced with Linux internals and hardening
– You have a strong understanding and experience with attacks and mitigations methods
– You have a good understanding of security in distributed systems at scale
– You are proficient in one or more development or scripting languages such as Python, Ruby, Bash
– You are autonomous, pragmatic & have good structuration skills
– You speak English and French fluently
What we offer you :
– A team of 700 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Time and budget for self-development: participation in conferences & free time dedicated to prepare talks for meetups and conferences
– Great office in the heart of Paris!
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our headquarter in the center of Paris (relocation package if needed)
– Package: attractive salary depending on profile