Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the #1 online and mobile booking platform and management software provider for doctors in Europe. We help patients book doctor or dentist appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and we offer doctors a full-range service to improve booking management, reduce no show and bring new patients to their office. We are already working with 75 000 practitioners and about 1400 healthcare establishments! Each month, there are more than 30 million people on our website.
Product Owner Practice Management Systems (m/f/x)
CDI - Berlin
(i) Your Mission
As a PMS Product Owner in our Berlin team, your mission will be to build the product roadmap according to the strategic priorities. You’ll have to ensure the solutions are suitable for the market, you’ll identify the improvements we can bring to the product in order to always be as relevant for our users as possible. Following the projects prioritization, you’ll be in charge of defining the project specifications, the validation of the developments and the follow up once the project is live in production.
(ii) Core Responsibilities
– Building the product roadmap for our practice management system features and contribute in the project prioritization
– Be the german sensor in the market and the product go-to person for the german teams for your product area
– Participate in all the product team rituals (stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint review, sprint planning, sizing, etc.)
– Go on field-trips to study habits and uses to identify the doctors and secretaries’ needs with a specific PMS or in general.
– Do the framing of PMS connectors as they are one of the main priorities of the team (field trips restitution, writing of user stories and functional specification, etc.)
– Be proactive in identifying product improvements and new features to develop for independent practitioners and healthcare centers.
– Collaborate close with the development teams and validate their outputs
– Analyse and prioritize incoming bugs
– Full ownership of pilot phases of all new features
– Define and manage reasonable KPIs and KQIs
(iii) Core Requirements
– Preferred track-record/career: Product owner or manager roles (health vertical experience optional)
– Professional experience: at least 3-4 years
-Very good experience in management of products and projects
-Very good experience in writing specifications
-Experience in management of product pilots and roll-out processes
-Solid technical understanding of applications and web-services
-German and english language skills on a negationation level is a must, french is optional
-Healthcare system knowledge is optional
– Very good customer facing communication (e.g. explaining a technical context to a non-technical audience)
– You have a real technical sensitivity : you know how to work with developers and you are aware of their constraintsInternal and external stakeholder management
– Very strong solution oriented and customer-first work approach
– Analytical and organized approach in collecting customer requirements
– You are well organized, a force for bringing forward proposals and show leadership in all projects that you lead
– Very good in presentation and functional negotiation
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: Great office in the heart of Berlin!
– Package: attractive salary depending on profile