Doctolib is looking for a Senior Product Manager. The product team’s goal is simple : deliver user friendly tools & services with the goal to improve people’s health and quality of life of people working in healthcare. Our products are currently used by 25M patients, 70 000 doctors and a passionate team of 700 Doctolibers, with a triple-digit YoY growth.
You will own the vision and strategy for your product, you’ll define the roadmap and strategy, and deliver clear requirements that Engineers will use to bring your vision to life. You will report directly to one of the Product Directors.
Your missions :
- Define the product strategy on your initiative by proposing elements for the roadmap;
- Monitor the execution of the project and establish key product management processes;
- Build functional specifications, conducting customer research, informing user testing, and launching new products;
- Coordinate the product developments with different teams (tech, sales, key accounts, PR, legal) in an agile development environment to launch new features and experiences. You’ll become a product Evangelist;
- Define, collect and measure key product metrics to inform success/failure of each feature release, and plan enhancements accordingly;
- Inspire patients and doctors by consistently raising the bar on how to improve their daily processes.
Your profile :
- 7+ years of Product Management experience with direct product ownership;
- 3 years working on functional interfaces (preferably within the software industry) focused on customer experience with a large number of users;
- The successful candidate will have led popular “must-have” sites / apps across platforms;
- Experience working cross-functionally with software development teams, managing the day to day tactics;
- The right candidate needs to be owner of his/her roadmap; making strategic product decisions grounded in data;
- You must have a proven ability to build relationships and influence across the organization at all levels;
- You are customer-centric and willing to be close to the field;
- A software engineering background is appreciated;
- A knowledge of the healthcare industry is a plus.
Who Are We ?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest ehealth startup in Europe.
For patients, Doctolib is an online free service which enables them to find a nearby health practitioner, book appointments 24/7 within a few clicks and manage medical bookings.
For doctors and hospitals, Doctolib is a software with a full-range of services dedicated to improve their day-to-day organization, develop their practice, build a premium patient experience and allow them to collaborate more easily with referring doctors.
– We collaborate with 70 000 doctors and 1400 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France (AP-HP) and Germany.
– We gather 30 million patients on our platform each month with a significant growth
– We are 700 Doctolibers located in 35 offices (France and Germany) with our headquarter
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our headquarter in Paris (relocation package if needed)
– Package: attractive salary depending on profile, fixed + variable