Are you ready to recruit top level tech profiles in France and Germany? Do you want to work in a fast growing startup that recruits 20 persons each month? Do you want to change a whole industry?
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent team and work closely with the Engineering leadership and all the tech team. You will be directly responsible to build a top-level team in Paris, sharing our ambition to digitalize healthcare in Europe.
– Develop research to map our markets and generate candidate names and profiles; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent
– Using the best tools and talent pools wherever possible, you can help us source the best passive candidates
– Measure and analyse the team’s conversion rates, sourcing & approach strategy
– Continually contribute to the knowledge base of the group sharing new information about industries and talent pools or profile types
– Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview
– Conduct the first assessment of all candidates, and drive the full recruitment process in partnership with the team
– Host briefing meetings and participate in scoping discussions, take part in strategic people decisions in the team
– Strategic watch on new sourcing techniques, market activity, external market trends, and majors events etc.
– Always share knowledge with the team is part of our culture.
What is required?
– Fluent English (French is a plus)
– International recruitment experience is a plus
– At least 4 years experience in a full cycle recruiting role with a focus on software and technology
– Excellent sourcing, knowledge organisation and research skills
– Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-player
– Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability
– Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
– A true service mindset and passion for Doctolib’s missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe.
We have 2 missions since day one :
– make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What we offer you :
– A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Grow, learn & share the best sourcing and recruitment practices with Talent & Engineering Leadership
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our headquarter in Paris (relocation package)
– Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.