Doctolib is looking for a Strategic Technical Sourcer to focus on identifying, pursuing, and attracting world-class talent sharing our ambition to digitalize healthcare in Europe.
This is a new role being created to a growing international recruiting team. We are looking for someone to take a market- search approach to the next level, building high caliber pipelines for positions across the organization with a focus on engineering and product roles.
– Identify & Engage with amazing global tech & product profiles
– Source and hire across all teams but primarily engineering & product
– Passive sourcing talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
– Generate interest through Direct Sourcing via telephone and/or email.
– Screen applicants for availability, interest level, relocation needs, etc.
– Conduct phone screens and face-to-face interviews.
– Build robust pipelines while creating the best candidate experience ever
– Track the progress of leads/candidates in the ATS
– Measure and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
– Share your passion for recruitment and sourcing, through data about market, target companies, relationships in open source networks, automation & tooling
– Attend and organize both internal and external recruiting events, sourcing summits ect.
What is required?
– Fluent English (French is a plus)
– International sourcing experience is a plus
– At least 2 years experience of technical recruiting experience
– Experience in innovative sourcing through multiple channels
– Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
– Perseverance to find only the best, never give up on strong potential talents in order to build a team of A-player
– Creativity, mental flexibility and adaptability
– Excellent relationship building skills, you are able to tailor your speech to each person you meet
– A true service mindset and passion for Doctolib’s missions are essential. We are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Who we are?
Doctolib is the leading ehealth company in Europe. We have 2 missions since day one :
– make our healthcare systems more human, efficient and connected;
– build a company of several thousand people sharing the same humanist values.
Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help improve the efficiency of their operations, provide their patients with a more seamless experience, find new patients, and collaborate with other doctors.
Doctolib offers more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. Doctolib allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
The 5 Core Values of Doctolib: the « SPAAH »
– Service: Delivering an outstanding service.
– Passion: Being passionate and creating fun.
– Ambition: Being ambitious, with no limits.
– Attack: Being determined.
– Humility: Being humble and sensitive to others.
What we offer you :
– A team of 800 amazing people, passionate about a common project
– Grow, learn & share the best sourcing and recruitment practices with Talent & Engineering Leadership
– A few DoctoParties, DoctoMonthly Meetings, DoctoBeers, DoctoWeek-ends..
– The opportunity to revolutionize a whole industry !
– Contract: full-time position
– Start: as soon as possible
– Location: based in our headquarter in Paris (relocation package)
– Package: attractive salary depending on profile
Doctolib guarantees equal opportunities to all candidates. Each application received is put into consideration regardless of ethnic and racial origin, opinions, beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or handicap.