To structure and accelerate our growth, we are looking to reinforce our Strategy and Operations teams in charge of building the processes and tools to run our business today and tomorrow.
We are looking for talented people to join different teams and have an immediate impact:
– Sales Strategy/ Business Development
– International Expansion
– Corporate Strategy
– People Strategy
– Product & Innovation
Those roles require between 2 to 8 years experience in a top tier consultancy, investment bank, PE, VC or high growth tech business
Who are we?
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is the fastest growing and largest e-health service in Europe.
For patients: Doctolib is a free online service offering a more transparent access to healthcare for patients, by providing a full-suite of online services to manage their health. The platform allows patients to find nearby healthcare professionals, book / manage appointments online 24/7, have remote medical consultations via video and receive a digital prescription in their online account.
For doctors and hospitals: Doctolib offers doctors and hospitals a software solution with a full range of services to help (1) improve the efficiency of their operations, (2) provide their patients with a more seamless experience, (3) find new patients, and (4) collaborate with other doctors.
Some key figures about us:
– We partner with 80,000 doctors and 1,700 healthcare facilities including some of the most important hospitals in France and Germany;
– We have an exponential 130% YoY growth trajectory;
– We operate a patient portal with 35 million patients every month;
– We are a French-German company with a team of 800 people split over 40 cities and 2 headquarters in Paris and Berlin;
– We have received 250M€+ in investment from General Atlantic, Accel, Eurazeo, the French State and a group of European entrepreneurs.
We plan to hire 2,000 people in the coming years to contribute to transform the healthcare sector in Europe with the following targets:
– Creating the medical practices and hospitals of the future;
– Improving patient care path, patient access to healthcare and patient health management.
What will be your missions?
We’re specifically looking for candidates who can solve complex problems. The candidate will work on the following:
– Setting up KPIs to ensure we’re working against measurable goals
– Tracking, reporting and reviewing performance against these KPIs
– Managing and implementing change to streamline processes
– Conducting robust analyses to establish data-led decision making
– Liaise with business intelligence to develop a new analytics function
– Support the execs in preparing for board meetings and all-hands
– Drafting and presenting business cases
Depending on your profile and current needs, a senior manager from one of our Strategy / Business
Who are you?
– You have between 2 to 8 years experience in a top tier consultancy, investment bank, PE, VC or high growth tech business
– You have an experience of digital / fast-growth environment
– You have a strong entrepreneurial / problem-solver mindset
– You are very analytical and possess a strong passion for developing insights, scoping analysis plans and providing critical information that drives a dynamic and fast-growing business
– You have the ability to think strategically, act tactically, write effectively and display strong critical thinking skills
– You are highly driven and results/action-orientation with strong project management skills
– You are fluent in both French / German and English (written/oral) plus 1 or 2 other languages ideally
– Location: Paris HQ or Berlin HQ
– Package: attractive fix + bonus – depending on experience level
– Start date: June 2019